Assistant Interior Designer
We’re looking for an Assistant Interior Designer to join our residential remodeling team. Experience the White Crane difference. Work with a team of professionals that creates fantastic transformations for our clients’ homes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide design, clerical and administrative support to interior designers & office staff
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents utilizing Chief Architect software
- Meeting with vendors and updating/organizing sample libraries
- Answer telephone calls and emails for business during business hours
Pay Range: $40-50k, negotiable, based upon experience
Full-time Position, M-F, flexibility is appreciated
Our Purpose: We are your trusted partner on your remodeling journey to create and realize your vision of Home. Because Home is more than a physical structure – it’s where our loved ones are, where we feel safe, and where we create memories.
- Hungry – Contribute beyond responsibility
- Humble – Success defined collectively
- Smart – Build caring connections
White Crane Design Build is an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in mid-size residential remodeling. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, master suite, addition or whole house renovation, we combine our design expertise, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service to create meaningful living spaces tailored to your budget. We build in harmony with your lifestyle so you can create more moments for your family to cherish. Each home is unique, and we attend to every detail to ensure the highest quality construction. We strive to make the often-complex building process user friendly. We make certain that you and your family are treated with courtesy and respect, and that we disrupt your life as little as necessary. As partners, we will work tirelessly to meet and exceed your expectations.