Assistant Project Manager
We’re looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our residential remodeling team. Experience the White Crane difference. Work with a team of professionals that creates fantastic transformations for our clients’ homes.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide production and administrative support to project managers
- Review trade partner bids
- Review plans and help PM redline and ensure designer updates are made on final plans
- Meet trades on site
- Update schedules BuilderTrend
- Initial site visit, measure
- Attend TPSV and support
- Track materials in procurement and meet on-site for deliveries
- Update project/client files, photos, etc.
- Work with Process Manager
- Work with Design Team
- Construction Mgmt Grad or 1-2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Enjoys Residential Remodeling
- Ability to work efficiently while multi-tasking under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong abilities to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration
- Motivated and excited to learn and embrace challenges
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Pay Range: $40-50k, negotiable, based upon experience
Full-time Position, M-F, flexibility is appreciated
About White Crane
White Crane Design:Build is an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in mid-size residential remodeling. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, master suite, addition, or a whole house renovation, we combine our design expertise, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service to create meaningful living spaces tailored to your budget. We build in harmony with your lifestyle so you can create more moments for your family to cherish. Each home is unique, and we attend to every detail to ensure the highest quality construction. We strive to make the often-complex building process user friendly. We make certain that you and your family are treated with courtesy and respect, and that we disrupt your life as little as necessary. As partners, we will work tirelessly to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Hungry – Contribute beyond responsibility
- Humble – Success defined collectively
- Smart – Build caring connections
We are your trusted partner on your remodeling journey to create and realize your vision of Home. Because Home is more than a physical structure – it’s where our loved ones are, where we feel safe, and where we create memories.
To apply for this position, email your resume to joe@whitecraneconstruction.