Director of Sales & Design
White Crane Construction, an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in residential design/build remodeling, is seeking a Director of Sales & Design with 10+ years of experience to lead our growth. As the pivotal member of the leadership team, the Director of Sales & Design has overall operational as well as client-focus responsibilities. White Crane currently has 12 employees. This position oversees our Sales, Marketing, and Design team and reports to the company owner. The ideal Director of Sales & Design candidate is an individual who can align with White Crane’s core values and integrate within our EOS work environment.
Responsibilities for this pivotal position include:
- Overall management and performance of sales & design team.
- Grow sales as set by the annual and 5yr business plan.
- Accountable for the company’s annual revenue and gross margin goals.
- Provide leadership and execution in the sales, design, pre-construction, and procurement processes.
- Ensure the success of the company’s sales & design function and develop strong relationships with new, prospective, and existing clients
- Recruit, hire, manage, develop, and evaluate direct reports
- Member of the WCC Leadership Team
Qualified candidates must possess:
- 10+ years of company management experience with general knowledge of the construction industry.
- Financial acumen
- Experience working in an EOS environment preferred
- Exceptional focus on serving our clients and building/maintaining client relationships
- Strong business development skills to drive company growth while maintaining our high standards of quality and reputation
- Strong sales, design, & client relationship experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and manage multiple projects through completion.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Able to strategically select, develop and mentor our team
About White Crane
White Crane Design:Build is an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in mid-size residential remodeling. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, master suite, addition, or a whole house renovation, we combine our design expertise, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service to create meaningful living spaces tailored to your budget. We build in harmony with your lifestyle so you can create more moments for your family to cherish. Each home is unique, and we attend to every detail to ensure the highest quality construction. We strive to make the often-complex building process user friendly. We make certain that you and your family are treated with courtesy and respect, and that we disrupt your life as little as necessary. As partners, we will work tirelessly to meet and exceed your expectations.
White Crane offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including salary commensurate w experience, variable compensation, including short & long-term incentives, medical, life & long-term disability insurance, 401k, flexible PTO.
- People Smart
To apply, email your resume to sdenk@whitecraneconstruction.