Senior Interior Designer & Lead Salesperson
We’re looking for a Senior Interior Designer & Lead Salesperson to join our residential remodeling team. Work with a team of professionals. Experience the White Crane difference including above-market compensation, great benefits, and a team environment.
Title: Senior Interior Designer & Lead Salesperson
Pay Range: $80k-$120k, based on qualifications. Position is salary plus commission.
Full-time Position, M-F, flexibility is appreciated as may need to meet with clients evenings or weekends
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Sales – Create and sell custom-designed home remodel projects. Primary client contact from initial design consultation through the entire sales & design process. Continue to partner with project managers through the construction of projects.
- Design – Responsible for sales, design development, and design management for home remodel projects. Senior Designer will be responsible for the large and complex project at the firm. Specific experience required with additions and whole house remodels. Sr. Designer may also work on attics, ADU’s, kitchens and baths.
- Draw – Undertake design project from concept to completion utilizing Chief Architect 3D software. Interpret and translate customer needs into creative design solution. Present final estimated design to clients and close the sale.
- Team Manage – Work closely with Design Assistant to manage details of projects and also guide/mentor long term growth of individual. The Design Assistant supports the Designers with drawing, finish selection, meeting prep, etc.
- Project Manage – The Senior Designer/Sales position is a role that ensures project sales are completed, projects are designed, construction documents completed, material selections are made, and final estimates are quantified.
- Team Collaborate – Participate as a collaborative team member with other designers, assistants, project managers and management.
- Development – Participate in on-going training sessions regarding construction, architectural elements, design, sales and market specific topics.
- Community – Be involved in the Twin Cities remodeling and design community through affiliations with local organizations such as NARI, ASID, WINC, NKBA, or others to maintain a presence of White Crane’s profile.
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from a college or university that is accredited.
- Strong residential remodeling sales experience as an interior designer for a minimum of 5-10 years.
- Possess exceptional listening skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Proficient in Chief Architect 3D software and ability to execute construction documents.
- Natural team player that thrives in collaborative environment.
- Results-oriented individual that understands and is able to deliver a quality project, client satisfaction, and financial results for given time periods.
- Ability to work efficiently while handling multiple projects at various stages under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Comfortable with conducting client presentations.
- Proven critical thinking skills and creative abilities.
- Aligns with White Crane Core Values.
- Extroverted, eager, and excited to continue to gain knowledge of design and building industry.
About White Crane
White Crane Design Build is an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in mid-size residential remodeling. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, master suite, addition or whole house renovation, we combine our design expertise, craftsmanship and exceptional customer service to create meaningful living spaces tailored to your budget. We build in harmony with your lifestyle so you can create more moments for your family to cherish. Each home is unique, and we attend to every detail to ensure the highest quality construction. We strive to make the often-complex building process user friendly. We make certain that you and your family are treated with courtesy and respect, and that we disrupt your life as little as necessary. As partners we will work tirelessly to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Hungry – Contribute beyond responsibility
- Humble – Success defined collectively
- Smart – Build caring connections
We are your trusted partner on your remodeling journey to create and realize your vision of Home. Because Home is more than a physical structure – it’s where our loved ones are, where we feel safe, and where we create memories.
To apply for this position, email your resume to joe@whitecraneconstruction.