Assistant Interior Designer
We’re looking for an Assistant Interior Designer to join our residential remodeling team. Experience the White Crane difference! Work with a team of professionals that creates fantastic transformations for our clients’ homes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide design, clerical and administrative support to interior designers & office staff
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents utilizing Chief Architect software
- Measure existing conditions and create as-built drawings using Chief Architect.
- Meeting with vendors and updating/organizing sample libraries.
- Answer telephone calls and emails for business during business hours
- Assist with client presentations prep & assemble selections packets.
- Be the liaison between interior designers, vendors, and contractors.
- Manage consistency of branding across all communication platforms
- Order samples from vendors and support interior designers with selections process
- Support lead intake and follow-up
- Assemble client-server folders and project binders
- Be present in the office to support systems, deliveries, and management of supplies
- Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Interior Design, Architecture or accredited Kitchen & Bath program
- 1-2 years experience in design or construction industry preferred not required.
- Proficiency in Design Software required, Chief Architect Preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently while multi-tasking under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail & passion for residential design.
- Strong abilities to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration.
- Motivated and excited to learn and embrace challenges
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. High level of professional maturity
- Proven critical thinking skills and creative abilities
Pay Range: $40-50k, negotiable, based upon experience
Full-time Position, M-F, flexibility is appreciated
Our Purpose: We are your trusted partner on your remodeling journey to create and realize your vision of Home. Because Home is more than a physical structure – it’s where our loved ones are, where we feel safe, and where we create memories.
- Hungry – Contribute beyond responsibility
- Humble – Success defined collectively
- Smart – Build caring connections
White Crane Design Build is an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in mid-size residential remodeling. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, master suite, addition, or whole house renovation, we combine our design expertise, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service to create meaningful living spaces tailored to your budget. We build in harmony with your lifestyle so you can create more moments for your family to cherish. Each home is unique, and we attend to every detail to ensure the highest quality construction. We strive to make the often-complex building process user-friendly. We make certain that you and your family are treated with courtesy and respect, and that we disrupt your life as little as necessary. As partners, we will work tirelessly to meet and exceed your expectations.
To apply for this position, email your resume to office@whitecraneconstruction.