Residential Remodeling Senior Carpenter
We are looking for a Residential Remodeling Senior Carpenter to join our team, who can execute finish and rough carpentry/demo scopes of work on our mid-size projects, either single-handed or leading one or two colleagues.
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum 5 years remodeling carpentry experience
- Strong residential construction knowledge and skillset
- Highly organized and able to work independently or lead others
- Able to perform demo and site prep/cleanup work as occasion requires
- Provide White Crane leadership on-site to other trade partners in coordination with White Crane project manager
- Foster and maintain strong client and trade partner relationships
- Responsive to the fluctuating needs of company production and interacts successfully with other team members
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
About White Crane
White Crane Design:Build is an award-winning Minneapolis firm specializing in mid-size residential remodeling. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, master suite, addition, or a whole house renovation, we combine our design expertise, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service to create meaningful living spaces tailored to your budget. We build in harmony with your lifestyle so you can create more moments for your family to cherish. Each home is unique, and we attend to every detail to ensure the highest quality construction. We strive to make the often complex building process user-friendly. We make certain that you and your family are treated with courtesy and respect, and that we disrupt your life as little as necessary. As partners, we will work tirelessly to meet and exceed your expectations.
“At White Crane, we have the freedom to practice our craft with autonomy. Susan puts a lot of trust in our team. It’s a great place to work if you are a self-starter and value independence.”
– Josh, White Crane Project Manager
“I was drawn to White Crane because it is a small company, but there are opportunities for advancement and growth. Our culture is team-oriented and connections between colleagues and clients are more personal because of our size.”
– Courtney, White Crane Project Manager
“I enjoy the family atmosphere and working with a team of people who are always willing to lend a hand. The culture allows you to thrive and learn from others with vast experiences in design, construction, and business.”
– Jesse, White Crane Project Manager
- Hungry – Contribute beyond responsibility
- Humble – Success defined collectively
- Smart – Build caring connections
We are your trusted partner on your remodeling journey to create and realize your vision of Home. Because Home is more than a physical structure – it’s where our loved ones are, where we feel safe, and where we create memories.
To apply, email your resume to bbraniff@whitecraneconstruction.