Are you dreaming of a new kitchen and wondering how much you’ll need to invest? We breakdown the costs for two kitchen remodels and what factors drive those costs.
Tangletown Kitchen & Bath Remodel
A remodel is underway. Take a look inside.
See inside as we transform the kitchen and upper level bath of this 1920s Tangletown home.
Appliance & Fixture Install
Ornamenting the Home Comes down to Good Selections
We’re heading to the finish line of this Tangletown kitchen and bath remodel by installing appliances and fixtures from the stovetop to bathroom faucets. Appliance and fixture installation is a significant step toward project completion, with multiple crews coming to finalize work started during the rough-in phase. Selections made early in the design process are now being fully realized, as handmade pendants and the free standing tub ornament newly revitalized spaces. Our design team worked with the Tangletown homeowners to find the proper selections for their Colonial home to achieve a balanced and beautiful interior.
Here are a few selections from the kitchen:
- Kitchen Pendants: Our clients chose handmade and hand-blown globe pendants from Hennepin Made Lighting. To finalize their work on site, our electricians were responsible for putting new switch and outlet covers in the kitchen and bathroom, apart from installing decorative light fixtures.
- Range: LG Smart Wi-Fi enabled ProBake Convection Gas Slide-In Range with Air Fry
- Kitchen Faucets: Delta Trinsic Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet | Delta Contemporary Cold Only Water Dispenser Beverage Faucet, Reverse Osmosis Compatible
- Refrigerator: LG 4-Door French Door Refrigerator
- Dishwasher: LG Top Control Dishwasher with Quadwash
A Spa-Inspired Bath: Timeless Selections with A Bold Twist
Beyond the kitchen, we also worked on installing fixtures like sconces and faucets in the primary bath upstairs. Designs for this calming bathroom retreat called for a mix of timeless yet enchantedly bold selections. Plumbers worked on getting these selections installed and the necessary water lines connected to toilets, the shower and tub fixtures, and the double-sink faucets. See our video of the plumber finishing up connections and faucet mounting for the free standing tub. Meanwhile, the electricians mounted decorative fixtures as final measures for venting/exhaust were completed.
Here are some relevant bathroom selections:
- Lavatory Toilet: Kohler Highline Elongated Two Piece Toilet in White with Left-Hand Trip Lever
- The Free Standing Tub: Signature Hardware 59″ Hibiscus Oval Acrylic Freestanding Tub
- Tub Faucets: Delta Trinsic Deck Mounted Roman Tub Filler Trim & Metal Lever Handles
- Shower Handheld: Delta ActivTouch with Slide Bar 9S In Matte Black
- Shower Head: Delta Faucet Single Function Rain Showerhead
- Sink Faucets: Delta Faucet Trinsic Two Handle Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet